Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunclan and Riverclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Sunclan and Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Sunclan and Riverclan   Sunclan and Riverclan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 8:52 pm

The border between Sunclan and Riverclan
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Claire
Rogue
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan and Riverclan   Sunclan and Riverclan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 10:02 pm

She'd been away again visiting her uncle Julian in Shadesbury and it'd been quite the long journey back to Sunclan lands again, honestly, these wolves were all a little pathetic banding together in such numbers. Still, there was a reason why she kept coming back, wandering on both sides of the border, confident in her abilities and not really of the belief that clan wolves could do more than just whine and threaten lest their magical ancestors strike them down or something like that. Striding along the black she-wolf startled a rabbit and without a moment's hesitation gave chase.
Back to top Go down
Starclan

Starclan

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan and Riverclan   Sunclan and Riverclan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 10:02 pm

The member 'Claire' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Probability ' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Claire
Rogue
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan and Riverclan   Sunclan and Riverclan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 10:04 pm

The creature ran on both sides of the faintly marked border before she finally gave the final push and missed by inches, coming to a halt panting heavily the black she-wolf stalked off to flop in the nearby river cooling herself off. Such an effort in hot weather in black fur was exhausting, rising from the water and shaking the water from her fur, Claire wandered back to the border and flopped in some of the long grass rolling onto her back and itching herself, wondering where Killian was as she hadn't seen him for some time she hoped he was alright not that she should be concerned he could definitely handle himself but the worry was still there. The call of the sea eventually urged her to get up and head out again heading for the closest beach which just happened to be the beach located in Sunclan territory

~Bells Beach~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan and Riverclan   Sunclan and Riverclan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunclan and Riverclan
Page 1 of 1