Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raspberry Glade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 7:00 pm

The Raspberry Glade
Raspberry Glade 800px-Red_Raspberry_5_leaves
Credit

A meadow filled with green bushes that grow a sweet fruit, raspberries. During the fall the bushes are bare because birds find them particularly tasty as well! This meadow is home to many wandering deer that are attracted to the cloying scent that floats in the air. The glade is deep in the heart of the Maple Forest.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:11 pm

Wiseass had stuck around for a while as the two caught up with everything that they'd missed in their time apart, but now Atrel was alone and he pondered everything that had happened. There was still much to do with these clans, but for now he rested in the raspberry plants, absently pawing at some of the fresh ripe berries while he thought. It was good to get out of the hot sun for a while, the blacker parts of his coat absorbing the heat and making him uncomfortably warm. he didn't feel like moving quite yet, he knew that he had some time before Eclipsestar perhaps wanted his information. It would be up to the big white and red male to ask, the agent was well known for rarely volunteering information.
Back to top Go down
Connor
Loner
Connor

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:34 pm

So these strange packs had been around quite a while now, he'd quite enjoyed the solitude and peace of the quiet glade, however after they'd appeared and claimed these territories for their own without so much as asking if it'd be okay Connor had made it his business to stay away. It was a hot day much hotter than it'd been in quite some time, against his better judgement he'd ended up here seeking to escape the heat in the peaceful place. His thick fur hadn't shed out properly from the winter and so he was feeling the effects of the heat more than he should be, after pushing through the brambles and leaving some good tufts of thick white and orange fur on them Connor ladded along and lay down with a sigh panting quietly to himself. There was a slight breeze blowing away from him preventing him from realizing there was another wolf there, for now taking great pleasure in lying on the cool grass letting it cool him off some.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:47 pm

The smell of the berries had sent Atrel off into his memories, dredging up ancient ones of when he'd last been alive and in a place similar to this. Noise brought him back to the present time, and his form shimmered briefly before he got control of it again and kept his star-studded shape. Curious about the newcomer, the small black wolf got to his feet and padded over, following the smell and enjoying the fact that he had no smell of his own to alert to other. Sticking to the shadows for now, he sat where he was mostly unseen and just watched for a while, taking in everything that he could about the other male.
Back to top Go down
Connor
Loner
Connor

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 pm

Completely unaware he was being observed, he lay down onto his side more and managed to roll onto his back wriggling away in the grass before something twigged. Pausing in his movements, his pale eyes flicked around searching for whoever was the reason why he felt like he was being watched, sitting up and perking his ears up, the wolf lifted his muzzle and scented the air feeling all the more confused when he couldn't smell anything. Usually his senses were very good at telling him if he was being watched or not, finely tuned from his original pack of course, starting to feel slightly threatened the lure to turn and get out of there grew stronger with every passing moment. However curiosity was bubbling in the pit of his stomach the mix of the two emotions making him feel somewhat nauseous thanks to the butterflies fluttering there. Shifting his weight slightly while tossing up whether he should run or not, his eyes searched carefully searching the shadows which is where he suspected someone would hide.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:07 pm

He was a curious male, apparently completely unaware that he was being watched. However it didn't take long for his silver gaze to be detected, and the wolf in front of him grew alert. Deciding that he'd reveal himself Atrel padded forward after a few moments of letting the other male try to find him, watching curiously. "I haven't noticed you around these parts." He made it business to know of all the wolves around here, otherwise how would he be able to continue to play all sides?
Back to top Go down
Connor
Loner
Connor

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 pm

Ears flicked backwards a brief moment of uncertainty before he regathered himself, shaking off an annoying fly that had decided in that moment to land on him. The other wolf was much smaller than he was, with curious silver eyes that were somewhat hypnotic, getting the feeling that whoever this was, was likely quite dangerous Connor did the only thing he could aside from run, the only thing he could do well. Inhaling his warm inviting smile appeared on his face "Nor I you, You don't smell like you're part of the new pack that's living here now" refraining from saying that he didn't smell of anything at all as that'd be rude and potentially offend the small black wolf. His voice was pleasant and polite, remaining seated as that would make him less of a threat and thus less chance of a fight breaking out.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:22 pm

Oh this male was going to be fun to play with. Seating himself comfortably and flicking his tail around his feet neatly, Atrel tilted his head slightly studying him. "You'd be right, but unlike you I don't run the risk of being attacked and chased off." He wanted to play with this one and work out just how he ticked. Perhaps he'd come in handy for the chaos that was happening in the land right now.
Back to top Go down
Connor
Loner
Connor

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 8:44 pm

Sniffing at the slight dig Connor just shrugged  "I'm a fast runner" he was no longer ashamed of being a coward, it was the way he was and it had kept him safe whilst out here on his own. Glancing around, sharp eyes taking in the surroundings whilst his nose and ears strained for any of the distinctive smelling pack "None of them are around now anyway" flicking his tail around to sit next to him a back paw lifted to itch behind a shoulder furiously, the down side of living on his own meant he was skinnier and his coat wasn't as nice as it had been. Still at least he wasn't getting frequent beatings, plenty of old scars were hidden by his thick fur, most of them given to him by his father, it was of course his luck that one of his favourite places had been taken over by the pack, thunderpack or something they called themselves. He had no trust for them what so ever and so had skulked around the land they had claimed for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 9:00 pm

"That's a good thing." Atrel soon wandered forward, inspecting the other male with a quiet circle before sitting down again. "Have you been here long? I must admit I'm a bit of a newcomer to this part of the land. Perhaps you can explain a few things about the packs here?" He watched patiently as the other male scratched, not intending to ask or give names at this point, or even for a while yet. He wanted to see what this wolf was like first.
Back to top Go down
Connor
Loner
Connor

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 9:47 pm

Not stupid enough to assume that just because the black wolf was smaller than him that it wasn't a threat, Connor remained seated but kept his gaze firmly on the black pelt just in case all the while keeping his body language as calm and relaxed as possible not wanting to let this wolf know what was going on in his head. "I've lost track of the months in all honesty, I don't know much except they have strange names and strange names for their packs and thats about it. Not much I'm afraid" staying polite and somewhat friendly he continued to keep an ear out for any trouble just in case not particularly willing to get caught, there was a place a few hours walk that he'd made his own special place that he didn't want any grumpy pack wolves to follow him so he'd trek through a river or two on the way there to loose his scent. Moving into the shade more to be out of the scorching heat of the midday sun, Connors jaws parted allowning his pink tongue to hang out as he panted in an attempt to cool off.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:09 pm

Hm, that was a shame, but he did know as much as there was to know about the clans here. Deciding for some obscure reason that he liked this male, Atrel settled down in the shade again to keep from overheating, stretching absently. "They seem to be a curious set. There are a few more packs to the north and west of here, so I'd be careful perhaps." He'd keep an eye on this one while he scouted out the little apprentice that he wanted to cajole into staying with him beyond this mortal life. He had the patience to wait her lifespan out, but perhaps with his other dark forest wolves around her pretty little life might be cut sort. Returning his thoughts to the wolf in front of him, he flicked an ear back for a moment. "it was pleasant to meet you, I'm afraid I must be off now however. Perhaps we'll meet again another time?" He had no real interest in being cryptic with a wolf not from the clans, so he got to his feet and wandered off, melting back into the shadows before becoming his misty self and heading towards where he sensed his little firefly was.

Thunderclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Connor
Loner
Connor

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:25 pm

Staying polite as he was told something he already knew, Connor dipped his head in thanks, it had been an attempt at being nice warning him about the other packs after all. "And the same to you, I'm sure we'll run into each other again no doubt." Not stupid enough to tell the other loner where abouts he was currently resting his head, Connor watched the stranger get up and leave by melting into the shadows with seamlessness which he couldn't help but admire. It would be a very useful pelt for hunting at night after all, getting up and stretching, he snagged a few berries off some bushes then headed for home. Picking up the pace into his easy jog that he could keep going for a while, he made certain to wade through a few rivers on the way back to loose his scent, ever paranoid and with good reason to be. He was quite confident his father would not rest until he had his only son back in his possession, shivering at the thought of what that'd entail Connor picked up his speed wanting to return to the den he'd found.
~The Old Orchard~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raspberry Glade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Thunderclan Territory-
Jump to: