Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun Clearing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Sun Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Sun Clearing   Sun Clearing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 4:02 pm

Sun Clearing
Sun Clearing 800px-Sunset_Meadow_%287899415792%29
Credit

A large grassy clearing where wolves go to sun themselves and train. Rabbits are hunted there, though foxes and occasionally a badger will burrow there due to the soft ground being easier to dig.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Peachpaw
Apprentice
Peachpaw

Sun Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Clearing   Sun Clearing I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 11:02 pm

Okay so maybe he'd gotten lost thrice on his way here, so what? Torn up over loosing his sister to Shadowclan, Peachpaw had become more surly and reclusive from the rest of the clan except for Heatherfrost and his father Ashdust. His whore mother had fucked off who knows where after Darkpup had died, that weakling had had his mind rotted with their mothers taint, Peachpaw had long declared that Heatherfrost was his mother now. Without his sister he felt more alone in the world, especially since Sunclan and Shadowclan were fierce rivals, how she could have betrayed her clan and her father and above all him? They were supposed to take care of each other and have each others backs, sitting down with a thump and scowling at a large lump of earth right next to him the brightly coloured apprentice pushed at it with a paw feeling down right crappy.
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Sun Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Clearing   Sun Clearing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 2:35 pm

Mistypaw had come out here to practice some hunting as rabbits were really plentiful here. After catching the scent of one she got low to the ground making sure that she was behind the rabbit and that she didn't make any noise and after she was sure that the prey wouldn't see her she pounced. Not realizing that she had been upwind of the rabbit the entire time and so when she jumped the rabbit took off. Landing Mistypaw gave an annoyed huff. She really couldn't figure out what was wrong. Sniffing around to try again she smelled another from the new clan that she had join. Upon walking closer she noticed that it was Peachpaw."Hi Peachpaw how are you doing? Out doing some hunting as well?" She asked sweetly with a smile. She was glad to be accepted into Sunclan and she could just be herself she didn't have to pretend to be this mean and tough wolf, she could just be sweet and kind Mistypaw.
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Apprentice
Peachpaw

Sun Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Clearing   Sun Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Pushing the large clod of earth around feeling sorry for himself and wondering if it'd just be better to enter the void than to deal with all of this bullshit, a voice interrupted his thoughts. Looking over at her and recognizing her as the newcomer to the clan shortly before Stormpaw had changed clans and betrayed him, her name took a moment to come back to him but he soon remembered. This was Mistypaw, if he thought about it he was fairly certain his own father was her mentor, which would explain why she'd been spending more time around him. Remembering she'd said something, Peachpaw honestly couldn't remember what she'd said as he had been so deep in thought, scraping a paw through the earth and falling back onto his grumpy and 'grinchy' ways. "What's it to you?" Sounding not unlike an elder that had just been pranked by a pup, the brightly coloured wolf that blended in surprisingly well with the long dry grass in the baked forest.
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Sun Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Clearing   Sun Clearing I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 10:08 pm

Mistypaw simply sighed and walked over to sit next to him. "I simply was just out trying to practice some hunting and I saw you sitting here, thought I would come over and say hi. Do I need a reason to be nice to you or to see how you are doing. Because if I do i will gladly provide you with one." She said smiling sweetly at him. Mistypaw knew how grumpy the orange male could be but she wasn't going to let him push her away like he seemed to do to everybody else. She really was just concerned for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Clearing   Sun Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Clearing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Sunclan Territory-
Jump to: