Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderclan Camp

Go down 
+5
Mustangspirit
Ravenpup
Atrel
Rainstar
Starclan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:45 pm

Thunderclan Camp
Thunderclan Camp 800px-Forest_Floor_%285090270492%29
Credit

The Thunderclan camp is located in a somewhat steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den, and the medicine wolf den is the same in another part of the dip. The elders' den and the nursery is in a hollow logs on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den.

Last edited by Starclan on Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 10:18 pm

After setting the doe down Rainstar shook her pelt out and turned her head to the three warriors. "Thank you for your help. Go rest up i dont think anyone will be going out while now that night is falling." she told them before focusing on Berrywhisker, "Go see Song of the Sky and get that wound taken care off." dipping her head she sunk her fangs into the slowly cooling flesh of the doe and ripped a chunk off. Padding to the medicine den she paused beside the two adults dropping her bundle onto some clean grass. "Song of the Sky, Shadowheart there are some fresh deer on the fresh kill pile if you are hungry." she told the pair with a gentle smile. Looking further into the den she felt her tail wagging slightly at the sight of Mustangspirit being awake. Picking the meat back up she slowly made her way over to him and laid the meat at his side. "How are you feeling, Mustangspirit?" she asked softly sitting beside his nest and curling her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Still mistily shaped, Atrel slipped through, under and around the fallen trees and rocks, heading towards the centre of the den area where he'd be able to look for his little firefly. Soon finding her, he hid in some dark shadows to wait patiently until he could lure her away a little. Perhaps his eavesdropping would reveal to him the best way to get her to come with him, he was determined to make 'friends' with her and see exactly what she was like.
Back to top Go down
Ravenpup

Ravenpup

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:33 pm

Listening as the clear voice of Pigeonheart echoed around camp, Ravenpup got up from her spot next to her mother and padded over to the entrance of the den to watch. She had little idea about what was going on, believing very firmly that she herself would become the medicine wolf apprentice to her mother Song of the Sky and really what other example had she had to prove otherwise? All Cherrypaw had done was act like a warrior apprentice, especially since she’d had the gall to leave camp on a hunting mission with Rainstar when her duty was to stay behind with Song of the Sky and tend to the injured Mustangspirit. Her pink tongue appeared when a white fluffy flake landed on her nose, sneezing and landing backwards on her rear the youngster smiled to herself before looking around for her sister Skypup. The jet black female with her unnatural violet eyes padded back into the den keeping an eye out for her white mute sister, they were so close that it didn’t matter that she couldn’t speak they had their own quick language of signs and movements. Remembering her patient, Ravenpup moved deeper into the den and checked on Mustangspirit, he was alive by the sound of his breathing but asleep still, pressing one of her furry ears to his chest to listen to the sound of him breathing more clearly the sharp thud of his heart surprised her. It was so loud and strong she couldn’t help but be fascinated by it, the bodies of wolves were interesting in general, it was amazing how muscles and bone, cells and bacteria all worked together to sustain life and keep that life alive. She was often found ‘playing’ with fresh kill and got told off for wasting it, when in reality she was trying to figure out how the bones and muscles all worked together, she never really let much bother her and instead would often just focus more on her goal of becoming a medicine wolf that her mother would be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 8:56 am

His head ached something fierce and a state of blurry confusion continued to swirl around in his head, wolves kept referring to him as Mustangspirit but he couldn't remember having a warrior ceremony and didn't understand why Lionpaw wasn't in the clan anymore. Curled up in the mossy nest with his chin resting on one of his forelegs, Mustang heard pawsteps coming closer and glanced up, seeing the brown and white female who'd introduced herself to him as Rainstar. He was still struggling to understand the fact that Rosestar had stepped down to become Rosethorn again, several members of the clan were missing too. She asked how he was and dropped the strong smelling hunk of meat next to him before sitting and curling her tail around her dainty paws. The smell of the deer meat made the young warriors belly rumble, reaching out for it, Mustang grasped it in his teeth and tugged it until it was able to be grasped by his paws while he chewed on it. Hungry for the first time in what felt like moons he soon finished the food and felt more like himself again, sitting up to groom himself, Mustang remembered he'd been asked a question "I still have a headache but I think I'm finally on the mend, Rainstar" once he was satisfied with his cleanliness, brown eyes flicked towards the entrance of the medicine den wondering if he'd be able to walk without feeling sick.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:22 am

Rainstar smiled as Mustangspirt ate the meat that she brought him and moved onto cleaning her fur carefully. She was just finishing her fur when her loved one sat up and started to groom himself as he answered her question.
"Im glad you feel that way." she said softly shifting closer to him slightly and leaning over to lick his cheek. Seeing his beautiful brown eyes looking towards the den entrance she rose gracefully and took two steps towards it before looking back at his with a flirty expression much like the first time they had met. Her blue eyes almost glowed with her coy look as she looked at him with a smile.
"Coming handsome?" she purred out mimicking that day. It had chamged her whole life but it a good way and she didnt regret it one little bit.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw

Maplepaw

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 11:19 am

Sitting in a warm patch of sun Maple was millions of miles away thinking of everything she wanted to happen in her life, she wanted to find a mate and have a litter of pups and to feel loved and wanted. Feeling alone and somewhat empty she considered leaving camp for a while, still Hurting that Nightstar was gone as he'd been so kind to her and she hadn't seen the silver eyed black wolf for a while either. Feeling somewhat abandoned, Maple didn't notice that there was a wolf in the shadows watching her, too busy thinking about everything that had gone on. Lion was now a dangerous rogue which scared her, Lion had personal reason to hurt her and it was all because of Blackadder who seemed to take great pleasure in pissing her off, feeling sick and restless Maplepaw got up and shook out her thick curly coat her forest green eyes glittering with unspoken thoughts and feelings. Briefly glancing at her brother who still rejected her every day and feeling the pain stab her heart again, Maple decided the best thing to do would be to head elsewhere, maybe do some hunting to clear her head. The maple forest was one of her favourite places so she decided she’d go there, giving a quiet nod signalling without meaning to that she’d made up her mind Maplepaw headed out of camp hoping she wasn’t being noticed by others.
~The Maple Forest~
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 7:14 pm

She'd been sitting near the edge of her den, as she often tended to. The small wolf had yet to sleep under cover even when it was cold. Watching the four wolves bring in a deer, she flicked a quiet smile at the patched leader, grateful for the offer of food but for now she wasn't hungry. She was more worried about the stores of herbs that she needed to replenish. it was still rather strange to her that these wolves didn't move around with the stars, but that was alright. She would simply move about and use this as similar to her old family's safe meadow. Noticing one of her daughters slipping into the den, Song followed and watched fondly as the little black pup pressed her ear to the tan wolf's chest, listening. Moving over, she unobtrusively checked his wound before nudging Rainstar away. “Let him be, he needs rest and quiet.” It hadn't escaped her what perhaps the female was suggesting, and she was rather amused by it. The poor male was in no condition for anything right now except to eat and sleep. Once they were alone again, she turned her gentle purple gaze onto him. “I can give you something for that headache, is there anything else?”
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:30 pm

He watched the young red wolf closely, spotting the myriad of thoughts in her gaze as she glanced about the camp. it seemed that she did feel very alone in the world, and that was utterly perfect. deciding to follow her, he kept out of view as she padded out of the camp, curious to why she was breaking the rules. He remembered the strange rules that the clan wolves had from his lover, a pang spearing through him at the thought. it was his fault he'd never been able to find his love again, and he'd long given up on ever finding him now. focusing on his task at hand, the misty black shadow continued to follow maplepaw to wherever she was going now.

Maple Forest
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 12:11 am

Rainstar blushed slightly at the amused tone in Song of the Skys voice as she lightly remained her and the leader ducked her head down a little. "It was just a walk to the clearing." she said before flashing a soft look at the male, "For now anyway."
With a flick of her tail she left the den and trotted out into the clearing sweeping her blue eyes around spotting her targets.
Padding closer to the mentor and apprentice pair she called out to the just loud enough to grap their attention. "Rosethorn, Angus feel up to a border patrol with me?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Alone now without his Lightfire, Blackadder had become all the more cynical and scathing, picking up his no good sister leaving camp without a warrior the black wolf kept that to himself. Hearing Rainstar call for Angus and Rosethorn the wolf answered "They went out earlier on a hunting patrol this morning Rainstar" Honestly their borders didn't really need patrolling in his mind they were far enough way that the other clans didn't really bother him as threats. Using a paw to itch the old scar over his eye that he'd earnt from sassing Lionpaw admittedly throwing that brat out of Thunderclan had been one of the best days of his life. Orange eyes blinked at Rainstar before looking away completely uninterested in her and what she wanted he had his own things to do after a while. Resting his head between his paws and closing his eyes Blackadder somehow was managing to keep the pain he felt to himself, part of himself was missing without Lightfire, his best friend and his partner.
Back to top Go down
Featherpup

Featherpup

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 10:26 pm

The little pup giggled to herself after trotting out of the medicine den that had been her home instead of the pup den. It seemed that everyone else was already up and out doing their day to day business which suited her down to the ground, she had no interest in doing boring things like killing or patrolling borders. There were theories that needed testing out, after all, blue eyes glanced around looking for Rainpup who was her best friend, they did nearly everything together and most of the time tolerated her questions and interest in the world. Bounding forwards distracted from her thoughts by something rustling in the bushes, Featherpup barreled towards it, bounding up into the air to pounce it and missed it entirely. Crashing into the bush and bursting into giggles, the little pup pulled herself out of the bush unable to help the carefree laughter effortlessly sounding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Camp
Page 1 of 1