Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey's Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Grey's Beach Empty
PostSubject: Grey's Beach   Grey's Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 pm

Grey's Beach
Grey's Beach 800px-Ocean_beach_at_low_tide_against_the_sun
Credit

Located just a few miles down from Tempest's Cavern, there is a small beach named after a previous Riverclan leader. At low tide there are rockpools to explore and shellfish to investigate, not to mention pretty shells to collect. Throughout the year the Beach is visited by penguins and occasionally seals who wish to take advantage of the penguin population. Depending on the day the waves can be calm enough for a swim, but beware, a little behind the breaker waves are dangerous rips that can carry a wolf back out to sea if they're not careful.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Copperwave
Warrior

Grey's Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Beach   Grey's Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:53 pm

He stalked down the beach snarling and snapping at the birds that were nearby as he paced. His fur was fluffed out and amber eyes were narrowed into little slits as he picked up speed. Copperwave couldnt believe that such a simple question had broken the lock on his memory with such ease and force that he had flash back to that fateful day. The day that changed him and honestly not for the better. His sides heaved as he ran up and down the sand digging his claws in deep as he sort to burn of his old rage so he could go back to his apprentice in a calm manner and apologise for the scare he gave her. He knew he owed the blue hued female that as she had only been asking an innocent question it was not her fault it had happened.
Back to top Go down
Copperwave
Warrior

Grey's Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Beach   Grey's Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 9:09 pm

His anger soon gave away into exhaustion as he outran his old memory and the ghost of the pain that had ripped him apart. His sides heaved with gasping breaths and his paws ached from carrying his bulk at such a fast pace.
He glanced at the sky noting that the sun had clearly moved meaning he had definatly been at it for a while but emotionally and mentally he was back in his good spot of calm. Streching slowly he decided to do a little bit of fishing before he returned to camp and apologised to his little apprentice.

~Perches Flow~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grey's Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey's Beach   Grey's Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey's Beach
Page 1 of 1