Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pine Woods Sinkhole

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Pine Woods Sinkhole Empty
PostSubject: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 am

Pine Woods Sinkhole
Pine Woods Sinkhole 800px-Devil%27s_Bath_Sinkhole_-_panoramio
Credit

The sink hole originally was a small pond in the local woods, however over time the sinkhole grew and grew until it had devoured a good amount of the forest. Smaller sinkholes started opening up in the nearby town which was why it was abandoned, with the town of Shadesbury being rebuilt at a safer distance from the forest.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Liam
Bone Carver
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:00 pm

It was a stinking hot day as his human would have said so he planned to do what they always did on hot days, having made the trek out to the sinkhole as it wouldn't have been worth going to the botanic gardens. The old cracked kiddie pool was too shallow for him to go for a good dip, not to mention the concrete side walk and asphalt were far too hot to risk walking on, he'd cool off here then head back to the graveyard, some of the deltas had brought him some lovely deer bones to work with. White Demon wanted him to record his own personal story onto the bones which to Liam was a little self serving but he went along with it, the hip bones in particular would be fun to do. Reaching the sink hole he carefully walked in and shunted the water with his nose once it got deep enough, none of the dogs in the pack knew he'd once been a police dog, as far as they knew he'd been a stray who'd killed a couple of humans that had killed his mate and pups. It was as close to the truth as they really needed, watching the fish swim around further in he frowned wondering if he'd be able to catch one this time.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Delta
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Artemis had decided to come all the way out here to cool off and to get away from the White Demon. He may be alpha but to her that didnt mean he could just do what he wanted and everybody just had to bow down to him as if he was some kind of god. And then to go and flirt with her when she has expressed her dislike of his advances. See wasn't like the other females of the pack she didn't care for becoming the beta in order to become the alpha's mate in order to gain power and good social standing. Artemis preferred a dogs personality over what rank they held. Artemis had been so involved with her thoughts that she hadn't even noticed that Liam was already here. So when she did notice him it was with surprise and happiness. Liam was the bone carver of the pack which was a very honorable rank but it was his personality that really did it for her. He was a very easy dog to talk with and kind. She entered the sinkhole at the opposite side of him and then swam over to him. "Hi Liam, out taking a dip or trying to catch some fish."
Back to top Go down
Liam
Bone Carver
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Liam peered into the waters his pink tongue washing over his black nose while he thought becoming more focused on the lazy fish swimming through the waters of the sinkhole. Going stiller and ignoring the call out of Artemis while he studied his marks, lashing out suddenly white teeth neatly grabbed a fish out of the water. The water dweller resented the teeth that dug into its scales and wiggled fiercely in the dog's grip, ignoring it completely, Liam turned and walked out of the water dropping the fish in order to crush its head ending any attempts at escaping. "A quick dip turned into a fishing expedition" a paw was placed on the tail of the fish holding it in place while he reached down and took a healthy bite out of the food. Crunching away on the tasty morsel the German Shepherd flicked his gaze to Artemis, not moving to offer his food as he was more than well aware that she'd be able to hunt on her own and it wasn't his prerogative to make it out like she couldn't. "What about you?" while listening to her response he continued to lower his head and tore out bites of fish from the limp carcass.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Delta
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 pm

Artemis watched in silence as Liam caught himself a fish. She thought about getting herself one but decided against it as she had already eaten before she left the factory. She waded out of the water to sit by him. She waited until he was finished with his meal before she answered his question. "I wanted to go for a swim, but um mostly to get away from White Demon if I'm honest. I have told him that I dont welcome or like his advances, but that seems to do nothing. I just don't get it he already has two mates." She said with a bit of frustration in her voice. "I mean does he expect me to just throw myself at him because he is alpha."
Back to top Go down
Liam
Bone Carver
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:50 pm

When she laid down he quickly finished his food and sat down to listen, listening quietly to what she had to say, Liam, spoke to reassure her "I wouldn't worry too much about it Artemis. That's just the way he is his parents were French he often speaks that way to me. Trust me when I say its better if he flirts with you rather than if he gets angry" licking his chops clean of any stray pieces of fish "I Saw him flirt with a wolf once, it angered her so much it made it a cinch for him to kill her. Blinded her with anger" he wasn't telling her to encourage it but it was a gentle warning to let her know he could be dangerous when angered. However, it was in her best interests at the same time to not show interested in the advances lest the betas got competitive, it sure was complicated being a female in the pack.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Delta
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Artemis took a moment to think on Liam's words to consider and understand what it was that he was saying. He was right, she would have to deal with whatever White Demon said or did because she didn't want to get on his bad side that could be deadly. "Yes Liam your right its better than him being angry. Anyways are you carving anything interesting these days?" She asked trying to change the subject off of the alpha.
Back to top Go down
White Demon
Alpha
White Demon

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 8:54 pm

The athletic but small white dog trotted up and smirked to himself in the self-confident way he had "Getting cozy are we, Liam?" what luck that both the bone carver and Artemis were here, it meant his little fishing trip with the newest beta was about to be all the more interesting. Liam knew him enough to know it was a normal greeting for him "Found anything worth carving yet? Plenty of stories to be done" Privately he didn't like the fact that Bone carvers could take mates, he didn't see much about carving bones that was spiritual but it was the way the pack was and to try to change the constitution of the pack was an excuse for him to get thrown out. Walking to stand in the shallows enjoying the cool water he flicked a look at Artemis she looked just a little too comfortable there with the Bone carver but it wasn't exactly any of his business. So he didn't say anything just smiled and spoke "Care to join us? Fish won't catch themselves ma Cherie" Although the pack didn't particularly bring food back as it was expected that every member could fend for themselves they did bring back food for the elders and the pups. There were a couple of elders in the pack that had been there for quite some time that required defending and feeding, and he had no problem with hunting for them they'd provided their time to the pack and now the pack would provide for them.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Delta
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Artemis had been waiting for Liam to share a story with her about possibly what it was that he was carving these day and then White Demon showed up. She kept the groan to herself and simply dipped her head in respect at him due to his rank of leader. When he called out to her asking if she wanted to join him fishing just by the way he said it she knew that it wasnt just a suggestion it was more like an order. Knowing that others who couldnt fend for themselves yet or anymore she didnt put up any fuss. "Sure, the fish were getting over populated anyways." She said with an easy smile. Turning to Liam she said "How about we catch up later." She said before walking back into the water and went to a deeper part where the water came almost up to her stomach and she was still somewhat near the shore where she could easily toss fish unto the shore once caught. She then took a deep breath and made her body completely still, not even her tail twitched. Afterwards it was just a waiting game, so when she saw a fish swim near her, in a flash she stuck her head in and clamped her jaws around a good size fish and she bit down until she felt a crunch and then tossed it unto land. She repeated this process six more times but only caught four fish in total before she took a break. Though Artemis wouldn't say it outloud she liked to think that she was the best hunter in the pack as she was raised as one.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Bone Carver
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 9:54 pm

Liam had little intention of staying around to listen to White Demons comments, dipping his head politely to the alpha and beta even though technically he was at a similar ranking level before speaking "Sounds like a plan Artemis" the German Shepherd told the Doberman warmly, getting up and stretching himself with a content sigh Liam merely replied "Sorry Boss but Miss Runa has a bone carving lesson right about now. You'll need someone to carve your epics when I'm buried six feet under" seemingly quite cheery and relaxed the Shepherd headed off towards the Botanic gardens where he'd arranged to meet with Runa it was a nicer place to work on hot days like today rather than the cemetery where there was little cool space unless it was underground.

~Botanic Gardens~
Back to top Go down
Nitra
Beta
Nitra

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Nitra followed on White Demons heels and her neutral gaze hardened to ice cold as she narrowed her brown eyes slightly spotting the other female. Holding her head high she snarled slight as she shifted her stance and walk into one that showed more dominance as she slotted herself between the doberman and their alpha. Nodding her head back at Liam as he greeted her and her mate with a dip of his head she returned her attention back to the rival female. She silently slipped into the cold water keeping between the two dogs as the german shepherd left the sinkhole to go do what bone carvers did. Happy to see the larger female actually keeping her attention on fishing she turned most of her attention to the fish near her paws through she never quite dropped her dominance soaked stance completely even as her head darted in and out of the water after the fish. When her fangs sunk into a particularly nice fish she held it tighter in her jaws and siddled closer to the white male nudging him with her leg as she offered up her catch rather than adding it to her small but growing pile of fish to take back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pine Woods Sinkhole   Pine Woods Sinkhole I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pine Woods Sinkhole
Page 1 of 1