Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overgrown Botanic Gardens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Overgrown Botanic Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 11:24 am

Overgrown Botanic Gardens 800px-Overgrown_Spa_In_Hell-Bourg
Credit

Once a point of pride for the town, the once beautiful and well tended to gardens are overgrown and are a haven for prey like deer and birds. The small kiddie pool in the garden has become a prime place for ducks to nest and swim in. If dogs get sick of scavenging this is the perfect place to come and do a little hunting or even cool off in the kiddie pool that's only a few feet deep or the fountain.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Nitra
Beta
Nitra

PostSubject: Re: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 10:13 pm

The shadows rippled over the young dogs back as she padded into the overgrown garden that was part of the packs territory. Black coloured ears were pricked and flickering while a white tail curled up over its back a move of clear dominance. The dog in question was a young coonan dog female by the name of Nitra who was definatly on the smaller side of her breeds size range. However she was strong and confident in her movements indicating that that was no issue to her and it definatly wasnt. She had only days ago reached the top spot she could and she was adoring the power that came from being one of the packs betas. The fact that the Alpha was a strong fighter made him even more appealing to the fighter in her but really she cared more for the power that being by his side brought her. Having eaten something a little earlier Nitra ignored the prey hidding from her brown eyes as she slipped into a shallow pool of water and laid down with a happy sigh as the cool water seeped through her double layered coat to lap at her skin.
Back to top Go down
White Demon
Alpha
White Demon

PostSubject: Re: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 9:36 pm

The little white dog who once upon a time had been a pet, then a fighter and now an alpha marched into the botanic gardens and sighed with relief even with a white coat the summers sun at its strongest was far too hot to be in. Ever careful to think about his self-image he kept the white coat clean and neat, all the better for when he fought blood looked all the more startling when it stained the white fur around his muzzle. The smell of his newest beta met his nose, Nitra, while he was more than aware she wasn't that crazy about him it was an unwritten rule that the betas produced the Alphas pups to keep the pack strong so if she wanted to keep that position her attitude would have to change somewhat. Spotting her in the pool that was green from lack of chlorine and stagnant he sat down at the side of the pool knowing better than to try and drink from the waters, there were better places throughout the territory to get cleaner water.
Back to top Go down
Nitra
Beta
Nitra

PostSubject: Re: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 pm

Nitra briefly considered dunking her head into the swampy water to fully cover her scent before deciding against it for even she had her limits. The downside however is that she would have to find fresh flowing water before she returned to the camp. Cold and refreshed the independent Cannan Dog rose to her paws and stepped out of the green water shaking her coat out harshly. Her brown eyes had spotted The White Demon when he had neared her resting form and only now did she swing her black and white head around to look at him directly. "Alpha." She mummered dipping her head with respect for his rank. She barely knew the male outside of the fact he was a strong fighter and had once been in the same fighting ring as she had been, however they had never crossed fangs. For that she was thankful as he wasnt known as an easy fight no matter who he was fighting. Her gaze was careful blank as she tilted her head studying the white dog quietly as she allowed herself the luxury of running her attention over his frame and back to his eyes where hers showed the tiniest flicker of lust for his strong body. She was lucky he wasnt some completely beat up mutt and quite handsome really which would make it no hardship for her to mate with him at least.
Back to top Go down
White Demon
Alpha
White Demon

PostSubject: Re: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 6:04 pm

Watching the way her eyes roamed over his pelt White demon had to repress a snigger to himself, her current position was a precarious one. Having only just been made a beta it would be quite easy for another ambitious dog to take her spot, she'd have to work to bond with him before he decided she wasn't to his fancy which was had happened with the previous beta. Flicking his gaze over her as the water plastered her short coat to her body enhancing the natural frame of the Cannan, nothing was easy in the pack and if she wanted to be a beta so badly then perhaps she'd do well with a little test. "I was looking for you, perhaps you'd come fishing with me at the sinkhole, after all, i barely know you" guessing that she'd want to come with him the white curly furred dog winked saucily before scuttling off towards the sinkhole with his tail carried high in the air and head held high.
~The Sinkhole~
Back to top Go down
Nitra
Beta
Nitra

PostSubject: Re: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 6:45 pm

She knew being the new beta meant she was clinging on by her nail tips to her position but she was willing to fight to remain there. It was the highest she could go as a female and despite having to share the rank with another female she still could cement her place a bit better by becoming Demons favorite female. His request was innocent and gave Nitra no reason to say no to him. After all it was a true fact that they didnt really know each other and if it woukd help her remain at his sode in leadership she would go. "Of course Alpha." she replied her longer legs allowed her to quickly catch up to the curly furred male as she drew herself up throwing off confidence and mild dominance in case they ran into subordinates.

~The Sinkhole~
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Beta

PostSubject: Re: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2019 10:11 pm

Wanting some time on her own, the golden brown dog had left the main meeting place of the pack, making her way to the overgrown gardens. it was a path she took often, for she had little tolerance of the other dogs in the pack. liam she could abide, they even had a somewhat companionable relationship, but it was just so easy to get irritated by the rest of the pack. Her pup was off playing near by, and Val kept an ear out for the young thing. she wasn't going to let the little one get hurt or taken from her now. Finding a nice spot in the part shade, the young dog settled there with a sigh and half closed her eyes, content there for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overgrown Botanic Gardens   Overgrown Botanic Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: The Sinkhole Pack's Territory-
Jump to: