Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Secret Meadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

The Secret Meadow Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Meadow   The Secret Meadow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:44 pm

The Secret Meadow
The Secret Meadow 800px-Deer_Meadow_Farms_Corn_Maze%2C_Deacon_Rd%2C_Birds_Hill_%28502026%29_%2816377007482%29
Credit

One of RiverClan's best kept secrets is the meadow found to the south of their lake. Thick evergreen trees make it hard to get to it, which is why it's the place where does go to have their fawns. In addition to the deer, the meadow is home to plenty of flowers. A hive of bees has situated itself in the meadow up one of the trees, a precious source of honey for medicine wolves. Unfortunately, the deer eat most of the herbs found here, making it not a reliable place to discover herbs.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

The Secret Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow   The Secret Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:42 am

Once he reached the meadow, Marbledfox took on his corporeal form, a silvery gray wolf with strange black markings all over him. Whilst he waited for Oceanpaw to show up, the wolf had a poke around and found that most of the herbs here were eaten by the deer which didn't bother him as much this was going to be a meeting first and foremost. Following his nose and coming across the hive of bees high up in a tree he considered ways of getting it down before opting just to sit down and wait patiently for the pretty little thing to show up. Reminding himself to warn her about Eclipsestar as he would hate for his newest little friend to end up abused and broken by the white brute or his side kick Lusterpelt.
Back to top Go down
Oceanpaw
Apprentice
Oceanpaw

The Secret Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow   The Secret Meadow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 11:36 am

Bounding into the meadow she stopped and looked around carefully before spotting a strange wolf. Slowly creeping towards him with her ears pricked up Oceanpaw softly cleared her throat. "Are...are you my n..new mentor?" she stuttered out feeling a little intimidated by his strange markings and larger size. Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air trying to catch the strange males scent before mentally facepawing because he wouldnt have one he was a Starclan wolf.  
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

The Secret Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow   The Secret Meadow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Finally, heavy excited paw steps sounded, glancing up from itching his shoulder and refraining himself from smirking greeted her "Usually a hello is said first before questions Oceanpaw." perhaps he should have tried Tremblepaw, oh well it was too late now mentally shrugging Marbledfox studied her "By tradition the elder speaks first, I am your Mentor and may refer to me as such. Now you" his eyes gleamed watching the young apprentice who'd be perfect to train not only as a medicine wolf but to convince the other medicine wolves to get the warrior code and medicine wolf code changed. Their homophobia even after all this time angered him, reminding him of the two friends that he'd lost so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Secret Meadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret Meadow   The Secret Meadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Meadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Riverclan Territory-
Jump to: