Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bramble Tangle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

The Bramble Tangle Empty
PostSubject: The Bramble Tangle   The Bramble Tangle I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:57 pm

The Bramble Tangle
The Bramble Tangle Brambles_and_bushes_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1546591
Credit

Dozens of brambles in one convenient spot all tangled together. Prey is scare here, but this spot is good for fending off attackers by pushing them in the brambles. There are plenty of pup and apprentice-sized holes in the brambles that are perfect for games of hide and seek.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Direheart
Young Warrior
Direheart

The Bramble Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bramble Tangle   The Bramble Tangle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2019 11:26 pm

He'd been enjoying his alone time and half listening to the apparent hunting lessons that were going on nearby. Hearing Bramblerose's steps only moments after scenting her, he glanced at her with a quiet look. He wasn't sure that she seemed to be any better, but he was tactful enough that he didn't bring it up to her. “Hi Bramblerose.” He nudged her shoulder gently in greeting, and looked over the edge of the gully he was sitting on. “Would you like to go for a hunt or just rest for now?”
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

The Bramble Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bramble Tangle   The Bramble Tangle I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Unable to manage a smile, Bramblerose returned the nudge when he touched her shoulder in greeting. Sitting next to him her thoughts drifted before she realized he'd asked her something "Huh? oh I don't really know" She just wanted to sit with him and not have to think, leaning against him brown eyes closed. Aurafrost was gone, Reddust was gone, Jaydust was gone, what if Direheart left too? Within the clan he was the only friend she had left, Minkfur wasn't really what she considered a friend any more thanks to the fact that she'd gotten her in deep trouble with Dragonstar instead of keeping her mouth shut like she would have done for her. The familiar smelling red fur was comforting, she didn't feel so desperately cold and broken and angry with him, it all just shut up and she could rest in the blessed silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bramble Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bramble Tangle   The Bramble Tangle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bramble Tangle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Shadowclan Territory-
Jump to: