Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bristle Hollow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Bristle Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Bristle Hollow   Bristle Hollow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Bristle Hollow
Bristle Hollow 450px-Stream_valley_near_Boarsgrove_-_geograph.org.uk_-_362474
Credit

The Bristle Hollow is the training hollow located by the Apprentice's den. Mentors occasionally take their apprentices to learn how to hunt, fight, and climb. This prickly hollow also contains a small stream where apprentices can learn how to fight and fish in the stream.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Shadowpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Shadowpaw

Bristle Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristle Hollow   Bristle Hollow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:37 pm

The tormented wolfs wrathful words had just made her grin to herself, she most certainly was not a medicine wolf, however she had killed and fought enough to know when it was a mercy to finish a dying wolf off. She'd not bothered replying and instead she'd continued on the path of her mentors scent, the tip of her tail twitched slightly with each step, counting her steps carefully she made sure that she ended on a prime number of steps. It was important although she could never knew why, wading into the water carefully she washed the drying blood from her fur, preventing it from making it stiff and sticky. Lowering her muzzle to the water and lapping up the crisp refreshing water, raising her head again at the question, the green eyed youngster padded out of the water and sat down starting to groom herself to clean the water out of her thick fur. While doing so the wolves words echoed in her mind “One of us, aren’t you, small shadow"...... “Blood calls to blood, small sister. We know you.” Thinking them over carefully and remembering their looks, she eventually spoke to her mentor "I believe that they are related to me, they referred to me as sister after all" her intense quiet gaze had flicked from the leg she'd been grooming to study the elder wolf, a subtle glint of respect entering their depths as she did so. Perhaps I should go and find Father, he escaped too after all. He might have the answers that answer the questions Shaking herself off she resumed the process of removing water from her fur, if she didn't remove the water she'd become cold and then she'd become weak, there was no place in her mind nor body for weakness. Weakness meant you died, it was so simple, perhaps the elder would inform the tormented male that he should kill the dying weak female if not perhaps she'd just have to do it herself or even perhaps her mentor would use his plants to finish her off. She didn't care what way it happened, she just wanted her to die, it'd be so satisfying to wrap her jaws around the dying females throat and clamp the last vestiges of life from her.
Back to top Go down
Ashfrost
Medicine Wolf
Ashfrost

Bristle Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristle Hollow   Bristle Hollow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 pm

Watching the water, he pondered her response for a while, curious to what the shadowy wolves had wanted with them. Larkwing was indeed in not a good shape, and he was heavily leaning towards putting her kindly out of her misery. He'd have to have a chat to Emberstar about that when they got back. Wrenclaw would not be pleased, but there were ways to manipulate words to make it less painful. “Hmm, curious.” He studied her for a few moments. “What will you do next?” he never gave out answers willy nilly, he had his own ideas about it all, but he wanted to know what she thought, and what she wanted to do first.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Shadowpaw

Bristle Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristle Hollow   Bristle Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 11:45 am

Her mentor questioned her next actions making her mull over them a little more "I'm going to go see my father He'll know" the subtly coloured she-wolf decided to add after some thought "I will be back though" she hadn't gone to the effort of joining this weak pack just to leave again, no she was here to learn everything he had to teach her about herbs and how they could be used to kill. Flicking a dismissive look at the weakened Larkwing she added "Just kill her already the female is never going to recover well from all of this, just a drain on the resources" disgust for Larkwing and her brother was quite clear in her words and voice despite her features remaining the same neutral that they always did. Dipping her head in farewell as she did respect the older wolf who had so much to teach her, turning about the female left the area heading for the mountain knowing that was where his territory was.
~The Mountain~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bristle Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristle Hollow   Bristle Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bristle Hollow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Windclan Territory-
Jump to: