Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Falls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Firefly Falls Empty
PostSubject: Firefly Falls   Firefly Falls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Firefly Falls
Firefly Falls 401px-Small_waterfall_doubtful_sound
Credit

Deep in the Sunclan territory, there is a waterfall that hosts hundreds of small fireflies during summer nights. During the winter, the site of the falls is pure beauty. A wide shallow pool is gathered at the bottom of the falls with crystal clear water, and lined with small smooth pebbles.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Galepaw
Apprentice
Galepaw

Firefly Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Firefly Falls I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 11:48 pm

Galepaw bounded swiftly through his clan territory with ease as he headed for firefly falls with single minded intent.
He had calmed down a little as he grew older and matured turning from a hyper pup to well on his way to being a calm steady adult however he still had his moments. Skidding to a halt at the waters edge the spotted male gazed up at the rushing water as it fell down the rocks before dropping his head down to gaze into the pooling water. His sharp gaze soon picked up the glittering scales of fish in the water flashing up to the surface and back down again sometimes within reach sometimes not.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

Firefly Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Firefly Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 3:34 pm

He'd needed some time alone from the clan, and his mother had encouraged him to go for a walk somewhere to clear his head. So he had, he wasn't really in the habit of not listening to his mother. She hadn't steered him wrong yet. Not taking much notice of where he was going, Riverstar soon found himself wandering towards the Firefly Falls, the roar of the water beginning to echo in his ears. Padding along quietly, his nose twitched as he discovered his apprentice's scent, and he frowned slightly. There were no other scents around here, which meant that Galepaw was here alone. Disapproving of that, the red leader continued moving forwards, flicking his tail slightly when he did finally come across the spotted apprentice. “Galepaw.”
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Apprentice
Galepaw

Firefly Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Firefly Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 3:57 pm

He preparing to strike out for a fish when all of a sudden he heard the voice of his mentor and clan leader making his head swing around. Spotting the red male the spotted apprentice dipped his head slightly with respect.
"Riverstar." he replied standing from his crouch slowly. His brown lined ears flickered as he listened to see if any more of the clan was around as he turned to facethe larger male fully.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Puppet Master
Dark Forest Puppet Master

Firefly Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Firefly Falls I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Bored out of her mind the puppet master had been slipping through the undergrowth her dappled fur helping her blend in exquisitely to her surroundings. Hearing voices eyes lit up seeing two males the younger of the two was just the sort she'd like to have fun with. Appearing out of the shadows a sly smile wound up her muzzle before it was replaced with a sweet smile "Well well well, an apprentice breaking the warrior code thats nothing new. Come on darling there are much better places to go where there are no rules as stupid as the ones you're bound by, set yourself free" she didn't [articuarly care if the spotted apprentice listened or n ot, she was bored bored bored bored and bored this was better than anything else she had to do right now as pet had wandered once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Firefly Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Firefly Falls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Falls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Sunclan Territory-
Jump to: