Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

The Mountain Empty
PostSubject: The Mountain   The Mountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm

The Mountain
The Mountain Traveler_Mountain
Credit

The Mountain has no real name. It's just a mountain but it's highly dangerous. The mountain has a cave near the top of it which can only be reached by climbing and a lot of walking. The faint path uses rocks as stepping stones, ending at a dark cave. The cave at the top is an ideal place for a loner to live in as rabbits, hares and the occasional deer lives near by. If whoever lives in the cave is friendly enough they might let some other loners live with them so they can work together as a team to hunt and to survive. It is usually hot up at the cave even though it is quite high. It is surrounded by large forests were elk live in, as well as plenty of rabbits and hares.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Shadowpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Shadowpaw

The Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 1:15 pm

She'd stuck to the shadows as best as she could during the long trek up, her black coat hadn't helped her much underneath the heat of the summer sun and so she collapsed to the floor panting heavily spreading herself out over the cool sand and stone. Looking around for Killian and spotting him in the shadows of the cave, the female pushed herself up onto her paws lowering her head in a sign of respect, "I came to ask you some questions" she had to find out who those wolves were and if she could prevent them from coming back, she didn't' want to risk her position within the pack she'd joined because of a pair of idiots giving the game away. Her unusual coat black with many other different shades of black and dark grey through her fur helped her melt into the darkness better than most wolves could hope.
Back to top Go down
Killian
Rogue
Killian

The Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 3:47 pm

He'd heard his visitor coming long before he saw them, and so when the young female finally got to the top and sprawled on his floor, the black male was comfortably lying in the shadows watching her. He wanted to see what she wanted. Recognising her when she got to her feet, he rose to his own and padded over to her, circling her with a slight noise of disapproval. “You're unfit.” She knew better than that, he'd trained her after all. Sitting down in front of her, he watched her closely. “What are you wanting?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mountain   The Mountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mountain
Page 1 of 1