Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Wood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:19 pm

The Dark Wood
The Dark Wood 800px-Dark_Forest_%283846241997%29
Credit

A dense forest of tall trees that block out much of the sun. Almost no rays filter through the canopy of leaves, and there is almost no light even on particularly bright nights. A mist rolls in during the night, especially after it rains. Strange noises echo through here and it is said that many wolves have disappeared in its depths and never seen again.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Silentpaw
Apprentice
Silentpaw

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:07 pm

He knew Riverclan like the back of his paw there was never anything interesting going on there so he'd decided to wander the long trek into Thunderclan territory which partly had been by mistake he'd just started walking and following his paws taking in the scenery. To most he supposed the dark woods would be quite scary if they weren't used to it, however Silentpaw knew there was far more dangerous things in the world to be scared of where as this was just trees blocking out the sun, perfectly natural. There wasn't much to hunt here, most sensible animals seeming to prefer other places with more light and green shrubbery. Walking as noiselessly as he ever did, the dark pelt of the male blended in well with the gloomy light, tripping over his feet and falling face first into a fox den, he scrabbled to get out of the hole, checked no one had seen his embarrassing blunder and groomed himself quickly. Investigating the den more closely now he wasn't in it, Silentpaw deduced that the fox kits had long left and this burrow abandoned quite some time ago, hearing the unmistakable sound of paws on sticks and leaf litter, Silentpaw whipped around and stepped into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixpup
Pup

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:48 am

Phoenixpup giggled as he bounced through the dark forest with pup-like glee at how easy it had been to escape camp. His small gold and cream body twisted in funny ways as he tried to attack sticks and the like that lay on the forest floor not caring if it matted his pelt. He was riding on a high and it empowered him when he spotted a stranger in his clans territory. Puffing his little frame up the pup attempted to look bigger as he attempted to strut forward with conference only to trip over his own paws. Determinded however to interrogate the new wolf he scrambled back up and and onto a dirt mound glaring over with his amber eyes. "Who are you? You dont look like any of my clanmates, that means your trespassing. Why are you trespassing? Are you lost? Are you a loner? Or a rogue? Do you belong to a clan?" he asked rapidly with pricked ears.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Apprentice
Silentpaw

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 10:18 am

A golden pup was the owner of all the unecessary noise, exhaling quietly, Silentpaw snorted to himself watching as the amber eyed thing puffed itself up in an attempt to look more intimidating which didn't work in the slightest. Smirking when it tripped over its own paws, Silentpaw's smirk vanished at all the questions that tumbled out of the fluff balls mouth. Who are you, why are you tresspassing, are you lost, the list went on and on until he finally lifted a paw and shut the brats mouth with it. He didn't usually speak to others however a pup he could make an exception for "Silentpaw, Because I'm bored, No i'm not lost I belong to Riverclan" he'd have to come up with a way to get the golden brat to stay quiet about his visit, he had plenty of time to hopefully convince the young male to keep his trap shut. "Whats your name pipsqueak? If you don't tell anyone I was here I'll teach you some hunting or fighting skills" he'd observed that most pups were very keen to learn new things especially if it had something to do with being a warrior, so to him his offer should be enough to bribe the Thunderclan pup to keep quiet. He had no interest in being told off, not that he'd pay any attention anyway, he wandered where he wanted to, moving his paw away from the pups muzzle to hear its reply.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixpup
Pup

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 1:45 pm

Phoenixpup squeaked as a paw landed on his muzzle shutting him up as he attempted to keep an eye on said paw until the other wolf started to speak. His brown lined ears flickered at the apprentices words and he thought about racing back to camp to tell his dad Shadowheart. That thought was quickly crossed out at the other males offer to teach him some skills and his tail started to wag until it what he had been called clicked. ”I AINT A PIPSQUEAK!” he yelped puffing his fur up, ”It’s Phoenixpup and I’m gonna whoop your tail pretty boy.” Launching himself forward he slammed into Silentpaws leg and latched on gently as the feeling of fur and reminder to be gentle with his sisters flooded his mind.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Apprentice
Silentpaw

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 2:27 pm

[centre] Snorting at how long it took the thunderclap pup to realise what he’d been called, silentpaw found himself attached to the self proclaimed Phoenixpup through the latters teeth. Shaking himself free he pinned the youngster beneath him “that’s not what I meant by showing you fighting moves kid” studying the bright gold pup that was still a moon or so away from being made an apprentice. “Your body type is designed for straightforward blows, as you get older you’ll be strong but not as agile” there was a boon to sitting and watching He’d had time to observe how different body types grew. Stepping off of the pup he considered what he could teach him before deciding on something simple “a surprised opponent is a disadvantaged opponent so don’t always come from head on, circle around to the sides of their vision as in battle they’ll be more distracted by the wolves coming head on” deciding he might as well demonstrate silentpaw slunk arounf before bounding forward and letting his shoulder slam into phoenix’s side and send him bowling over. [/center]
Back to top Go down
Phoenixpup
Pup

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Huffing as Silentpaw pinned him down he squirmed attempting to get out until the blue-grey male started to teach him about his body type. His head was tipped back as he looked up at him with eager interest and his tail wagged as best it could. Getting to his paws once released, with a kinda sad feeling from the loss of Silentpaws warmth, he watched with wide eyes as the apprentice gave him the hint. Opening his mouth to speak he got momentarily distracted when Silentpaw started to move but the pup didn’t follow his movements and next thing he knew he was rolled over with a yelp. ”I’m ok. The worlds stopped spinning.” he called out once he had stopped rolling. Climbing back to his paws he shook the dirt off his gold fur and he attempted to do the same thing as he bounded back towards his new found friend, slamming into his with his small frame.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Apprentice
Silentpaw

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 3:21 pm

Watching the pup roll over and over Silentpaw was pleased when the gold pup got up and immediately tried it and as he was feeling generous let Phoenixpups attack hit. Flopping over onto the ground he got back up smoothly and continued “decent for a first try pup” unaware that he acted much older than his age silentpaw considered what to do next “youre too loud you have to learn how to be quiet. Hide and stalk me, I’ll have my eyes closed so you have to be as quiet as possible” it was something that would no doubt be difficult but it was essential. Lying down in the middle of the clearing and grooming the dirt out of his water repellent fur waiting for the loud pawed pup to try his best. He’d have to head back eventually it wouldn’t do to be absent for too long his sister usually noticed his appearing and disappearing which didn’t suit him at all. He liked being unnoticed indeed several wolves in river clan thought he was mute or found him creepy with his constantly watching.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixpup
Pup

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:11 pm

Giggles rolled off the pups tongue as he bounced around with glee as Silentpaw hit the ground. "I GOT YOU!" he crowed bouncing around the older male. At the new challenge he lightly bit his tongue and waited until the Riverclan apprentice was no longer paying attention before he dropped into a bad hunters crouch with his paws to close together under his body. Attempting to creepy forward with tiny shuffling steps he kept making noise by pushing the ground cover more than he stepped over them. His amber eyes narrowed in concentration until he hit a root and being so unbalanced fell flat onto his muzzle with a yelp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Wood Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Wood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Thunderclan Territory-
Jump to: