Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Oak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:21 pm

Ancient Oak
Ancient Oak Ancient_Oak_Tree%2C_Fowlet_Farm%2C_Hollybush_-_geograph.org.uk_-_20527
Credit

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your travelling around the lake. Older wolves once knew this oak as the Sky Oak since the branches seem to touch the sky. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Stonepool
Warrior

Ancient Oak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Oak   Ancient Oak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:32 pm

Watching her, Stonepool grew grim, there was no way he was going to leave Follyfoot here by herself, she wasn't going to head back to camp that was for sure, so he'd stay with her and hunt for her as she quite clearly wasn't in any fit state to hunt right now. Quite concerned about her wounds becoming infected, Stone decided he wouldn't try to force the wounded female to use the herbs nor try to clean her wounds himself. She had no trust for anyone right now and it'd just make her more fearful "It's Alright Folly, I'll stay with you and watch your back so no one else can harm you, and I'll find some tasty morsels so you can keep up your strength. Not to mention entertaining you with my brilliant puns my dear" how he wanted to lick her ear like he usually did, golden eyes were slightly sad but he knew better than to show any pity for her as he knew the feisty dog wouldn't appreciate that at all. Guessing she wouldn't want to eat right now though he simply turned and padded off, gone for about ten mintues he returned with a sopping ball of moss and set it down next to her she had to drink regularly to survive after all. Flopping down in the shade and panting in the leaf green heat, the blue hued male was patient to wait with her and offer some support.
Back to top Go down

Ancient Oak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Riverclan Territory-
Jump to: