Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perch's Flow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Perch's Flow

This merry little river runs through the RiverClan territory and borders with ThunderClan. Plenty of fish can be found here during Greenleaf and Newleaf, and it's a great spot to teach apprentices how to fish and practice their swimming.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Glitterpaw
Apprentice
Glitterpaw

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Walking up and with her pelt absolutely filthy after she'd gotten stuck in a thick pool of mud and had spent a good twenty minutes trying to free herself. Doing her best and absolutely failing in her attempt not to cry, sobbing on the bank for a while finally able to get up and wander into the water to cleanse the drying mud out of her silvery short fur. The water was awfully cold compared to the hot temperature but it helped, wading deeper and using her teeth to help remove some of the mud that had already dried. Washing dedicatedly because it was important to look beautiful and perfect no matter how upset she was glitterpaw was finally finished and waded back out of the water. Shaking the water from her fur repeatedly, she selected a warm patch of stony shoreline and began to groom herself in order to remove the last of the water from her fur.
Back to top Go down
Copperwave
Warrior

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 9:18 pm

His paws pressed quietly onto the flat stones that lined the rivers bank as he moved out of the surrounding undergrowth. A gleaming mass in the sun caught his eye and he swung his large head around to see Glitterpaw carefully grooming her fur in the sun even as he could see the sadness surrounding her. Taking a deep breath he drew himself up and confidently padded over to stand over her much smaller frame. Dropping his muzzle down he licked the top of her head , somewhat roughly, for it had been a while since he had had to display gentleness to anyone. "I apologise for making you upset Glitterpaw." he said gruffly, "Bad memory." He did not elaborate further but rather stepped back and headed towards the waters edge to fish.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Apprentice
Glitterpaw

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Carefully removing the water out of her sleek fur Glitterpaw didn't notice the quiet warrior until his rough lick nearly knocked her over, looking up at him as he apologized for causing her to become upset and explained only that it was because of a bad memory. Staring after him not entirely sure what had just happened or what kind of bad memory could cause him to act like that, the silver she wolf got up and followed him to stand at the waters edge beside him quietly. Thinking things over she finally glanced up at him and spoke softly "Can you teach me how to fish please Copperwave? I want to bring something home for Moonbreeze that i've caught all by myself, I have to do well so theres something anything for her to keep living for"/ looking out into the water trying to spot some fish, Glitterpaw had a look of determination to her, not showing how much she still missed and loved her hollowpaw.
Back to top Go down
Copperwave
Warrior

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:35 pm

He ignored the quiet presence of his apprentice as she settled down at his side in favour for studying the fish swimming past in the shallows. His paw was about to flash
out just as she spoke and he instead turned his gaze down to her. "Shadow always off the water and remained balanced. Pick a spot within paws reach and wait until a fish is coming into that range. Once its there you need to scoop it out with your paw onto the bank then bite down on it just behind its head." he said giving her the basics as he returned his full attention back to his spot. It was just in time as well as a decent sized fish swam into view right where he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Starclan

Starclan

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:35 pm

The member 'Copperwave' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Probability ' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Copperwave
Warrior

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:38 pm

His paw hit the water with a splash as he hooked it around the scaled body of the fish and pulled it up and towards the bank. It landed between his front paws and quickly found itself dead between his fangs. Turning away from the river he placed by his hind paws in his shadow to avoid it getting to hot on the stony ground before swinging his large head around to look at Glitterpaw. "Try."
he encouraged tossing his muzzle at the water.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Apprentice
Glitterpaw

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:21 pm

His voice rumbled explaining that she always had to keep her shadow off of the water which she supposed kept the fish from realizing one was there, to remain balance which was quite obvious then to pick a spot in the shallow water and scoop a fish out of the water. It sounded easy but she had enough brains to know nothing was ever that easy, flicking the tip of her tail in though Glitterpaw glanced about trying to find the perfect place. Stepping into the water taking care to position herself perfectly so that the fish wouldn't realize she was there and then she waited, and waited for what felt like forever. Wondering if she had picked a bogus spot, violet eyes remained trained on the water waiting patiently and then slightly less patiently unable to see any fish Glitter tried not to fidget and it got harder as the fish continued to swim anywhere but where she was. Frustration started to take over betrayed in the twitching of her tail that was becoming more and more agitated.
Back to top Go down
Copperwave
Warrior

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:29 pm

Copperwave watched Glitterpaw closely as she wadded into the shallows of the river. His amber eyes watched as she settled into a near mirror image of the crouch he had been in before and fixed her eyes on a patch of river. "Settle little one. They will come." he coached spotting her twitching tail. His sides rippled with silent chuckles as he moved a few pawsteps downstream to drink and assess the situation. "Tail length upstream." he said seeing fish slipping in and out of near that particular spot as they swam.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Apprentice
Glitterpaw

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 7:20 pm

Glaring at the water the soft words of her mentor nearly broke her concentration, one of her silver ears flicked in his direction listening as he told her to settle. Perking up though once he mentioned that there were fish about a tail length upstream, Glitterpaw turned and slunk up the pebbly shore of the river to the spot that Copperwave had indicated. A broad smile lightened up her features when she saw the fish slipping in and out of the shadows, concentrating again Glitterpaw remembered as best as she could how Copperwave had reached out and flicked the fish out of the water, gathering herself and reaching out she tried and failed to catch a fish ending up in making a big splash and all of the fish scattering. Scowling profusely Glitterpaw grumbled to herself, she didn't like it when she wasn't the best at something as soon as she did it.
Back to top Go down
Copperwave
Warrior

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Shaking his head at the splash he bounded up to her side and using her small size and crouched form to stand over her. His larger paw shoved its way under hers and he silently guided it into the water showing her the best angle to minimize the entry spalsh before curving it up and draging it out of the river like he would if he was trying to hook a fish. The speed was much slower than what would actually be used when fishing properly but it would allow Glitterpaw to see it be done properly and feel the shift in his muscles to guide her next attempt. "Again." he rumbled softly backing away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perch's Flow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perch's Flow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves turned Warriors :: The Clans and Rp :: Riverclan Territory-
Jump to: