Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Silver Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

The Silver Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Forest   The Silver Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:54 pm

The Silver Forest
The Silver Forest 800px-Birch_forest_Gullmarsskogen_7
Credit

This part of ShadowClan's territory is covered in silver birch and trembling aspen trees. On nights of the full moon the white bark is lit up brightly by the moon's rays. Deer love this place in Green-leaf as it has the tastiest grass, and the air is rife with bird song and other animals going about their business. In Leaf-bare the trees all shed their leaves and it becomes almost like a ghost forest. The deer come here then when there is nothing else to eat and strip the bark from the trees.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

The Silver Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Forest   The Silver Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:22 am

He'd come out here to do some hunting after the chaos that was going on in camp, Minkfur had taken out a patrol to check the borders so the only thing left to do was to restock the fresh kill pile. Walking over the earth as quietly as he could, grey nicked ears listening intently for the owner of the thick smell of deer, skulking along and crouching down eyes fixed on the doe with the clearly broken leg that had healed funny. She'd be a good prize and would keep everyone in the clan well fed, he was still troubled by Jesterpaw and was quickly starting to resign himself to the fact that he'd have to train the little shit. At the very least perhaps find a way to get out some of that violence, he should have told Nightstar not to accept Cheshiregrin and her four little brats, at the very least if he ever had pups with a female they'd be the best behaved pups this clan had ever seen. His back end tensed preparing to send him bounding forward, closer and closer the oblivious doe hobbled, judging this to be the correct moment Dragonstar erupted out of his hiding place and barreled towards the doe.
Back to top Go down
Starclan

Starclan

The Silver Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Forest   The Silver Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 9:22 am

The member 'Dragonstar' has done the following action : Dices roll

Hunting Probability : 8
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The Silver Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Forest   The Silver Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Forest
Page 1 of 1