Wolves turned Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin Hunter's Warrior cats re-imagined as wolves

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Maple Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Starclan

Starclan

The Maple Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2019 12:05 pm

The Maple Forest
The Maple Forest 800px-Blacklick_Woods-Mixed_Maple_Forest_1
Credit

A large forest filled with maple trees covered in rough bark. During Leaf-fall and Leaf-bare, the trunks are covered in a sticky sap that will easily coat a wolf's fur and dry hard. The leaves of the trees turn a brilliant red during Leaf-fall, pretty enough to be used by the wolves for various purposes. Deep in the middle of this forest lies the Raspberry Glade.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvesturnedwarriors.forumotion.com
Maplepaw

Maplepaw

The Maple Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 am

She'd walked most of the way, taking her time to see in the sights and delight in all the different kinds of smells that wound through the air thanks to the gentle breeze that gave some relief from the hot green-leaf sun. Her favourite season was leaf-fall when all the maple leaves here turned the same hues of orange as her curly pelt, padding into the shade and giving a quiet sigh of relief Maple licked her nose and sat down. Leaning against the rough bark of a tree, green eyes half closed enjoying the peace and quiet, instead of letting herself think over the problems she'd been having Maplepaw dedicated her attention to going over all of the facts that she knew. She'd always loved facts and had collected facts and information most of her life, they slipped out when she was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar

The Maple Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 12:02 pm

Nightstar had been drifting when he caught the scent of a certain little Thunderclan female making a predatory grin creepy onto his muzzle. Setting his invisible paws to the ground in front Maplepaw he schooled his expression into a more neutral one for speaking. "Have you been practising little one?" he asked as his body became corproal in front of her. His emerald green eyes raked over her lean body with hidden lust and he was grateful that his body could become solid. Having her pinned under his large frame was arousing and soon she would be fully his,
only his.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

The Maple Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 2:13 pm

He'd followed the small apprentice as she wandered through their territory, and had been about to reveal himself when Nightstar had shown up. Dislike cooled the silver eyes and Atrel stayed hidden in the shadows in his misty form, well aware that he wouldn't be detected by either of the other two until he was ready for it. He wanted to know exactly what Nightstar was wanting to do with his firefly. Hidden and silent, the starclan wolf curled around a branch of a tree to watch, for the moment all thoughts of his love and family gone. He had other things to worry about, and he wasn't yet sure when Eclipsestar would summon them all to demand any more information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Maple Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maple Forest   The Maple Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maple Forest
Page 1 of 1